Our main target group are the Roma youngsters, youngsters with disabilities,
youngsters with fewer opportunities, and youngsters that drop out of school, the
reason for this being said is that we will do field work, research to observe what
can be done in the communities and so on, this means that we will work a lot
with the poor communities, and this is the reality, the idea is to motivate, show
them that they can do it as well without our help, self sustainability in the
community, raising education, and generally contributing to the good
development of the people we will be working with !
The main activities in which the volunteers will be involved for 12 months are:
- Daily activities in 2 school from the disadvantaged villages near Resita, using nonformal
education methods with the aim to make the educational activity more attractive for kids.
- Daily activities in a school from Dognecea and Ocna de Fier villages;
- Monthly activities to promote Erasmus+ and volunteering, and to recruit new volunteers;
- Weekly activity to promote Language cafe;
- Mentoring two local volunteers;
- Projects of the volunteers (individual or in teams) which promote civic involvement,
participation, volunteering and tolerance in Resita – Ocna de Fier – Dognecea once every 3
- English class with our local volunteers, etc.